Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Photography


So I've been playing with photography. Have taken some cool shots of very large things, like this tower at Lake Murray State Park in Oklahoma. I'm not ever going to be great at it, because I'm not interested enough to really work at it, but it's fun sometimes.

But now I'm trying to take pictures of very small things. As in my paper beads. As in, better pictures than I've been taking so the pictures are an accurate representation of paper beads. If one hopes to sell beads online, one must be able to do this. And it's not going well. Oh, I'm getting some ok pictures. But nothing that does the actual beads justice. And that's frustrating, because I really want to show people how beautiful these paper beads are. And it's just not working.

Grr. This for instance.
I can't begin to describe how much more attractive these beads are in person. Oh well. I guess it's time for more practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment