Friday, January 22, 2010

Paper Beads On The Wall


Here's the picture of my first finished paper bead wall hanging. This is a 5x7 plaque, ready to hang. I love the way it came out! I'm excited to try other papers now. I think this would be really fun with maps. Or all those scrapbook papers I've hated to cut up for beads because it completely hides the pattern.

I think eventually I'll try this on mat board rather than wood so it could go in a frame (minus the glass). Then it could be matted and really look spectacular. I love finding new things to do with paper beads!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Melissa,

    This is my first time in your blog and I am just amazed at all the beautiful things you did we paper beads. My dad plays classical piano pieces and I am inspired to make this for him. Thank you for the inspiration. Fearlessly crafting....Janice Mae.

    ReplyDelete